I was tagged by oyesiam1
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes and don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be “right” or “great” works just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you’ve let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
3. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
4. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
5. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
6. Give a Boy a Gun by Todd Strasser
7. The Wave by Todd Strasser
8. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
9. Chinese Cinderella by Adeline Yen Mah
10. No Easy Day by Matt Bissonnette
Gravity Falls and Steven Universe are the best animated tv shows of this era.
"What about Avatar?"
No. Avatar is a religious experience that betters me as a person, you hush your mouth.